KTS is doing our part to help stop COVID-19
Keystone Tactical Supply is Shut Down Until Further Notice Due to the Coronavirus in Compliance with the State of Emergency Declaration Released by the Governor of Pennsylvania.
News Release 03/19/2020 1700hrs
Earlier today, the Governor of Pennsylvania (Where KTS is Headquartered) issued a State of Emergency Declaration for the Entire State PA, and ordering the Mandatory Closure of All 'non-life-sustaining; Businesses in the State to Close their Physical Locations. This came just a few days after the President of the United States declared a National Emergency in regards to the COVID-19, Coronavirus Pandemic that has been rapidly sweeping the nation.
Due to this mandatory Shut Down, we have had to stop accepting orders, as we will unfortunately have no way to process them. We understand that this will cause some serious inconvenience, however, while we are extremely dedicated and thankful for our Customers, we are also committed to doing our part to help slow the progression of this virus, while fully complying with the law.
At this point in time, we do not have a date as to when this Mandatory Shut Down will cease, but we will do our best to keep you notified through this Notice. As well, for anyone that may have any questions about their order, please fill out the form below, and we will respond within 24-8 hours.
On behalf of All of us here at Keystone Tactical Supply, we wish everyone stays well, and we look forward to better days!
What is the Coronavirus?
The Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses which may cause illness in animals or humans. In humans, several coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The most recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19.
What are the Symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Seek medical advice if you Develop Any Symptoms AND Have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
What can you do to help to stop the spread of COVID-19?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- If you MUST be out in Public, please try to engage in Social Distancing, another words try to avoid bodily contact with another person.
- Avoid any Public Gathering where there is 20 or more People.
- If you feel you may have been in contact with someone who may have the virus, please make arrangements to get tested immediately.
For more information about the Cronavirus, please visit the CDC's (Center for Disease Control) website at the following link. CDC - Coronavisrus-CODID-19 Moe Information