Keystone Tactical Supply is looking for someone to join our Team!
Keystone Tactical Supply is a Small Independently owned and operated business which designs and manufactures Call Sign Patches (Uniform Patches).
We are seeking a Patch Assembler and Shop Assistant to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for order processing, product assembly, order packaging and shipping, as and we’ll as miscellaneous duties in a small workshop setting in order to increase order processing and drive company revenue and growth.
Position Available: Patch Assembler / Manufacturing Shop Assistant
Part Time / Per Diem
- Cutting, sewing, and assembly of materials to create our patches.
- Package orders for shipping to our customers.
- Monitor inventory to ensure product materials are in stock.
- Enter and process customer orders
- General Shop Duties, keeping the work shop clean and areas maintained for production.
- *Must be able to sew and use a sewing machine. Experience with industrial sewing machines a plus but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly motivated.
* Applicant MUST know how to sew and use a sewing machine effectively and efficiently. This is not something we can train since this is the most prominent duty for this position. Attention to the quality of the sewing directly affects the quality of out products, and therefore a required qualification.
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- How many years of Sewing experience do you have?
- This is an employer-written question. You can report inappropriate questions to Indeed through the “Report Job” link at the bottom of the job description. “Do you have experience using Industrial Sewing Machines? If so which machines?”
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Additional Job Details
- Pay frequency: Every other week
- Paid Training: Yes
- Management: Owner / COO
- Employees working per shift: 5 or fewer
We pride ourselves on a Stable — traditional culture with strong processes. We are People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused, Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is: A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply, Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location, Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED, A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks), A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more, A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education, A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply, Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma, A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us your information and qualifications to email@example.com.